Our Topics Catalogue
Speakers by Topic
20-30 min workshop on how to put together a “Wheelhouse Presentation” in 15 minutes. This is a hands-on workshop. The 50 min. version available with 20 minutes of practice.
- Why do Roasts?
- Why people shy away from Roasts
- Who shouldn’t roast, or be roasted
- Preparing for Roast
- Roast Cautions
- Creative approaches to Roasts
- The three biggest myths that severely impact, if not prevent, successful communication with a person with imperfect hearing
- The dynamics of hearing we all utilize, but that the hearing impaired especially rely upon
- The “CPR” for preventing a conversation from dying when communication with a person with a hearing loss
- The decibel level of our everyday life
- What decibel levels can cause hearing loss
- Phone apps to measure decibel levels
- What hearing loss SOUNDS like ( quite sobering)
- How to protect our ears and the ears of infants/children
This is a 10-20 minute presentation on the ISPEAK techniques to reduce drama in the workplace, and get noticed as someone who can handle the challenge of leadership.
This 20 to 50 minute talk will help you understand that when and your organization or charity value your volunteers, both you and them will mutually benefit. Discover and utilize the 3 key components of making volunteerism work for your organization or charity. The results?
1. They will go above and beyond their role to help benefit your organization 2. You will improve your empathy skills and possibly your bottom line. 3. Your volunteers will achieve immense satisfaction in playing an important role in your organization or charity.
- Discovering your unique talents and abilities
- The gift of giving others (and yourself) the benefit of the doubt
- The benefit of making and embracing mistakes
- The benefit of taking risks
- Secret to accomplishing the seemingly impossible
- Improve your reputation
- Improve your status at work – perhaps receive a promotion!
- Improve your relationships
- Improve your presentations
- Become popular and well-liked
- Have great fun
- Live a meaningful life